top of page
Family Real Estate

Helpful Links and Resources

Street light.jpg
Keys To The New Place

Reporting Street Light Outage

Reporting Street Lights That Are Out!
Have a streetlight out on your street?  You can easily report the outage to Duke Energy. Reporting a street light that is out is as easy as locating it on an interactive map. 

Rumpke Trash Pickup

Call 1-800-828-8171 or complete their request service form online. If you are looking to dispose of a large item, contact Rumpke and let them know what you're disposing of. Depending on the schedule and the item, they may be able to assist.

Liberty Township Zoning

The Liberty Township Zoning Department is available to assist you in meeting the zoning requirements set forth in the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution.

bottom of page